IP address 192.168.l00.1
To access the router admin page enter 192.168.l00.1 Go to your browser's URL bar or click the box below.
1. How to log in 192.168.l00.1 ?
Follow these simple steps to login to your Router with 192.168.l00.1 IP address.
1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.l00.1 or 192.168.l00.1 in your browser's URL bar.
2. A login page will appear asking you to enter your login username and password.
3. Enter username and password in the specified fields.
4. You will now login to your router's Admin Panel.
2. What is this IP address 192.168.l00.1 ?
192.168.l00.1 is the Private IP address used as the default IP address on Netgear and D-Link routers. In case if there is another router on the same local network using the same default IP address, we can change that IP address through the router control panel.
3. What is default login information 192.168.l00.1 ?
Most common default credentials for IP addresses 192.168.l00.1 is Username: admin , Passwords: admin